*BEARINGS COME IN A SET OF 8*
Legendary Bones Original Swiss Bearings have been the industry standard ever since they were introduced in 1983, and are still a favorite with professional skaters. Fast, smooth, and very long lasting, they remain unequaled in their class. Bones Swiss feature the same ultra high performance components used in Bones Swiss Ceramics, except that the balls are polished chromium steel instead of ceramic. Bones Swiss have earned their fame through decades of proven, dependable, superior performance for the best skaters in the world. Proven, professional competition-grade speed and durability make Bones Original Swiss normally last several times as long as ordinary ABEC rated bearings. No hype, (ABEC-99!) just the best... ask anyone who has been skating for a few years.
- Single, removable, non-contact rubber shield allows easy cleaning and low friction
- High speed nylon ball retainer provides added strength and speed
- Pre-lubricated with Speed Cream; racing lubricant
- Skate Rated; clearances, tolerances, materials and lubricant provide the best performance and durability possible
- Best selling high end skate bearing in the U.S.A.
- Set of 8 bearings
- Comes with 4 bearing spacers, instructions, and sticker